- 250 gms Acasa Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 Acasa Pumorola Sauce / Acasa Classico Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional, for serving)
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the diced tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes break down and form a sauce.
- Toss the cooked spaghetti in the tomato sauce until well coated.
- Garnish with torn basil leaves and, if desired, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the top before serving.
Chef Tip: To intensify the flavour, roast the diced tomatoes in the oven with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper before adding them to the saucepan.