- 250 gms Acasa Spaghetti Pasta
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Salt to taste
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the cracked black pepper and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss to coat the pasta with pepper