- 250 gms Acasa Fusilli Pasta
- 1/2 cup Acasa Pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (optional, for garnish)
- Cook the Fusilli pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked Fusilli pasta with Acasa Pesto sauce and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the pasta and toss until well combined.
- Garnish with pine nuts before serving.
Chef Tip: Toast the pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat until golden brown for an extra nutty flavour.