- 250 gms Acasa Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 Acasa Aglio Olio sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Cook the Spaghetti pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, until they start to soften.
- Toss the cooked Spaghetti pasta in the garlic-tomato mixture until well coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Chef Tip: For an added depth of flavor, sprinkle some grated lemon zest over the finished dish.