- 250 gms Acasa Penne Pasta
- 2 cups Acasa Arrabiatta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cook the Penne pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked Penne pasta with Acasa Arrabiatta sauce.
- Transfer the pasta mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves before serving.
Chef Tip: For an extra kick, sprinkle some red pepper flakes over the dish before baking.